Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Need These Reebok London TC Trainers in My Life


Ever since i copped a black pair of these classic Reebok sneakers I've practically dumped all my other shoes. I tried on my Nike Air Max 1 today and realized i would have to let it go cos it does not perform as good as this vintage Reebooks. Since I've fallen so in love with them I've tracked down a few other subs on Amazon and this one here on Asos which retails for £55.

Getting this once i get paid at the end of this month.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.