Saturday, March 3, 2012

My London Fashion Week Day 1 Look via lelook.eu


My outfit for the day shot by lelook.eu had to be school ready as most of you might not know that I'm currently in Grad school studying for a business degree, so there's no way i would have gone to school looking like an alien eccentric enough for fashion week. Peek closer shots after the jump as well more details on my outfit.





Hat from Ghana: I was in Ghana 5 times last year alone and already consider myself part Ghanaian, i can speak their pidgin so i guess that counts for some kind of acculturation :) .... i got this hat at their arts center and its made of traditional Ghanaian fabric Kente.  i loved the colors and shapes from the moment i saw it.

Denim Jacket Levi's vintage: Been searching for the right wash for a bit...i got one from H&M on one of my frenzied shopping days but it looks basically new and nothing more to me now. So i marched to the vintage section at Topman's Oxford store and copped this.

Green shirt River Island: Shirt was on sale for £20 marked down from £35 so i grabbed it :) 

Watch Casio: I've got 3 Casio databank watches and they're the only kind of watches i wear, at least for now till i'm able to comfortably afford a Rolex without going broke for months. I got the 3 of them from diffrent sources; one in Nairobi, another from Asos and the third from amazon. Y'all should check out Amazon, they got some good deals.

Black jeans H&M: Basic black jeans..what more can i say :)

Converse vintage (Topman): It's become  a tradition -and i use the word 'tradition' cos this has grown bigger than a mere habit- that the moment i walk into Topman at Oxford circus i turn right and go straight to the vintage section to scan the new additions. Got the cool converse sneakers there...i mean look at them, why would anyone want to get rid of them? well whoever owned it before me, all i can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart :)


No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.