Monday, December 9, 2013

Bye Bye My Nike Uptempo

Before I wax lyrical here, I gotta say that I kinda regret letting go of my Nike Uptempos. Sold them on Ebay this past weekend for £60. Bought them for £70 4 months ago. I felt the need to give them a new home earlier as I had only worn them about twice since I bought em.

Gotta admit guilt from buying 2 pairs of Vans Old Skool trainers added to my decision too. Although it would be nice to have a room full of sneakers like some hypebeast... I don't have that sort of income or storage space in my shared flat.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.