Thursday, September 26, 2013

Balenciaga Creased Leather Holdall Bag

Holdalls are always underrated until you need to pack for the weekend or a two day trip without overdoing your luggage. Found myself trolling the shelves at TK Maxx looking for a suitable bag that can pack my essentials for the gym as well as a day trip which has become my every Wednesday routine.

The Balenciaga creased leather holdall fits into this category and I doubt I would find this at TK Maxx anytime soon but yet its worth considering. Would set you back £995 at Mr Porter  .

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.