Tuesday, July 23, 2013

American Singer Miguel for MRPORTER


Today’s issue of the MR PORTER Journal features an exclusive photo shoot, video and interview with Miguel, in which the Californian R&B star discusses how his unique sound and distinctive dress style has developed.

I removed myself from trying to convince other people that this would work and just started honing my own style.I started producing for myself and trying different things that I thought were cool, that I wasn't hearing.”





No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.