Friday, July 6, 2012

Details: Kit Neale Spring Summer 2013 One Fing 'N'Anuvver


Long time readers of my blog are aware that my favorite shoes are Reebok Classics and I'm sure they are Kit Neale's fav as well. He continued from his last collection with a couple of customized ones. My heart skipped beats literally whilst i was in the Fashion East Installation checking out his stuff. Honestly i was starstruck seeing Kit there in person so i took my photos politely and ran off lol... His 'One fing N Annuver' collection referenced Peckham where he grew up and his prints were mostly crustacean in nature. 































No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.