Sunday, June 24, 2012

Trend Alert: Dressing Robe as Outerwear at Versace Menswear Spring 2013


 When this blows up into a full on trend y'all better remember who predicted it first ;) .... still listening to the Burberry Prorsum Men's soundtrack 'Crying' as i type out these words and i rescued my Pug Mercedes from her bed and she's sleeping sound ( well snoring) on my feet but snoring has never sounded so good...lol what am i saying? ughhh lol. Back to topic; well brilliant thought on the part of Versace. I'm already looking out a robe to wear over one of my blazers.



No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.