Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love at First Sight: My Lazy Oaf Mickey Sweatshirt


So you know them tales of couples where one claims the moment they saw their partners they fell in love and knew they were the ones bla bla...i had that sort of emotion course through my 26 year old Nigerian veins. I was browsing through Lazy Oaf's website and saw this Mickey Sweatshirt priced down from £75 to £45 and knew i was gonna buy it , even if it meant me eating baked beans for a few days.

So i patiently waited all the while contemplating if it was a sensible purchase. I even went as far as going to Primark to find suitable alternatives but they were not all over print and certainly not as eclectic as this.  Finally summoned courage and went over to the Lazy Oaf Carnaby street store and whipped out my debit card, the rest is history.
 

OH THERE'S MORE, JUMP IN AND SEE




No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.