Monday, February 27, 2012

On The Radar: Kit Neale A/W12 Collection


I only found out about Kit Neale this year and he's already one of my fav menswear designers, the world over. He marries inherently feminine prints/fabrics with a masculine sporty feel. It's like the best of both worlds. He's been able to apply a certain kind of masculinity to the butterfly print and he stole my heart with the bug print. Out of all the menswear designers who showed at the just concluded London Fashion Week, his aesthetic depicts my personal style the best. A label after my heart.










No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.