Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My London Fashion Week Day 2 Look VIA nicelyturnedout.com



I hardly took any fotos of myself during fashion week. It was always the case of one missing person from the fotos which no surprisingly happens to be the man behind the lens. Lucky for me there were loads of other streetstyle bloggers who took photo's of me and nicelyturnedout.com tweeted this at me so there was no stress of wading through loads of images and spending hours on google searching for my LFW look.  Outfit breakdown after the jump.



Cap: Handmade in Ghana
Camera (as neckwear...lol i kid): Fujifilm X10
Jacket: Vintage (at Topman oxford street)
Shirt: Vintage (copped it in my hometown Lagos, Nigeria)
Jeans: H&m
Sneakers: Nike Air Max.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.