Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Back Lads


I’ve been gone for a few months posting irregularly since November last year. Thanx to all of you who kept coming back and for all the love messages you sent. During the period I stopped active posting I was intensifying heat on my other blog second son which was at a crucial point in its growth stage.

Now I’m back and ready to continue my work with my first love Men’s Fashion and Lifestyle Aficionado. Whilst I was away I picked up a slr cam and acquired a few photo editing skills, so whenever you see watermarked photos bearing mf&la they stand for Men’s Fashion and Lifestyle Aficionado.

My new email for all correspondence is terencesambowrites-at-gmail.com all pr people please take note and quit flooding my other mail lol.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.