Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surface To Air Multi-Finger Rings

Oak has in store these amazing weapons of brutality multi finger rings from Surface to Air. Fashion has always got influence from unimaginable random events, things or places and these rings are akin to some of the knuckle rings popular in gang culture that is used to intimidate people. I'm trying to decipher what makes them appealing to me but its probably cos i can knock your fucking face out with these it feels like wearing an armor, which always increases confidence in sartorial warfare.


Follow my live updates on Twitter ,Visit My Other Blog.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.