Sunday, April 11, 2010

FALL'S FINEST- VMAN Magazine issue #18

Vman magazine gives a detailed look in their #18 issue into the key menswear trends to watch out for next season. They are all centered on volume, shearling and varsity jackets. The alpine trend which designers labels like Thom Browne, Michael Bastian and Mihara Yasuhiro holds my fascination the most. It was cool to see men thrown on the runway in inter galactic looking outfits, this is one trend I’d love to see make it into the streets. Beautiful article by Josh Peskowitz, I could not have been more elaborate.


Follow my live updates on Twitter ,Visit My Other Blog.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.