Saturday, June 20, 2009

Topman Cross Sandals

If you've been following my blog for sometime you'd notice i feature loads of Topman products. I'm not addicted to any particular brand but Topman is one after my heart. They constantly impress me whenever i head over to their site to check out new products.
This Topman Cross Gladiator Sandals comes in navy & white patent leather and also black leather. The design is simple and chic, i'm insane about flat soled footwear and the contrast sole creates a certain allure.

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.