Friday, March 20, 2009

AMAYA LOUIS

I caught up with sensational British model Amaya Louis whose rise has been phenomenal over the past year. She is a popular face during London Fashion week with unique facial features and wonderful body. But a meeting with her imprints her great sense of humor on your mind more than her looks. What are your full names?

Amaya Anastasia Louis

When did you start modelling?

I started modeling at the age of 13 when I was shopping with my mother in H&Ms and got scouted by IMG with my hair blowing in the wind machine.

What's more fun, runway or editorials?

I love both no doubt but I have to say RUNWAY!The rush is amazing by the end of the show you have such a buzz its the best thing in the world.

What's your dream fashion contract?

I have to say my dream contract would be vivienne westwood with her crazy style her clothes are super cool she is her self and runs with it and it looks amazing I love that.


Where do you see yourself in the next 5 yrs as regards your career?
In 5yrs I see myself as a successful model. I love what I do and I will never look back. I am working to be more than just a model and I really think I will. So in 5yrs Amaya will still be in the game (smiles).
When are you gonna say final bye bye to modelling?

I will never say good bye (smiles) I am going to wait until modeling says good bye to me and hopefully that will be when I am 50! I love it so much I could never picture myself leaving it all behind but when the day comes as hard as it is for me to say it . I hope I say bye in the best way leaving my mark on fashion and I am doing it for an amazing reason. As I said I will never look back and regret anything I have done as it has made me the woman and the model I am today.(smiles)

2 comments:

Gia said...

she is very beautiful, amazing features!
congrats for your interview:)

happy weekend!

Terence Sambo said...

thanx :oD u too

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.