Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Regal Loafing


Loafers have always portrayed the simple lad not overly concerned with fashion. During my days in the university my favourite shoes were my Clarks loafers or my Banana Republic slip-on. They always ensured ease of entry during rush hour periods when I was running late for lectures (oh those 8pm lectures) and did not have the patience to lace my shoes.

Loafers are very comfy shoes that can suit almost any occasion. It could be dressed up or down depending on the event. It could be worn casually for Sunday brunch with your folks or a date with your spouse and even a business meeting. When wearing loafers casually it can be done without socks but never do that if you are wearing it to the office or some other important business, otherwise you’ll come off as a slob and image is everything when dealing with people. There are a vast array and designs of socks to choose from and loafers always show more socks than normal oxford shoes because of the cut. So be yourself and loaf like a king!

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.