Friday, October 3, 2008

Penguin Sunglasses

Emerald Bay $250 Corsica $162
Le Mans $162
Montego Bay $??
Westcott $150

I'm not a big fan of penguin clothing and sneakers, except their slim ties and wristwatches which are pretty cool. But they live to their bidding for me with their eyewear. Their eyewear symbolizes the urban male and exhibits a finesse work in engineering and lens crafting. Their eyewear also possesses a casual comfy kinda appeal with a vintage feel, which is du jour. I'd totally rock any of these shades, the Emerald bay pictured above is a lovely oversize frame that'll fit my chiseled face plus i like the details in the bridge section. I also love the Westcott its reminiscent of Wayfarers.

Available online at www.penguinclothing.com

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.