Sunday, September 21, 2008

Michael Bastian Spring 09 NY Fashion Week

Think classic American style, splendid good life richly deserved by the privileged... that's what this collection exuded for me. It was by and large the best menswear collection at the show. These are the sort of clothes that magnates and billionnaires or anyone else in the upper echelon of the society should rock.Every piece told it's own story and the colors were very appealing and uh! gosh! Michael Bastian sure worked his magic here and left me completely awed.
Pay attention to the cuts of the pants, all slim fit!!!!
Now doesn't this look awesome,omg!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling this outfit, it might just eliminate my insecurity over double breasted suits(jacket).

Classic American style at it's best.




Well all good things must come to an end. i loved every bit of my reviews for one of the most awesome fashion events this year. Special thanks to all my readers for being with me on this journey, y'all know i got nothing but love for u.


PHOTO CREDIT FOR THE ENTIRE NY FASHION WEEK:WWW.MEN.STYLE.COM

No comments:

Take note!!!

Terencesambowrites.blogspot.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be promptly removed.